This open house was active from Dec. 7-20, 2020. Information on this website may no longer be current. Email us for more information.
We're sorry we can't bring you cookies in person, but here is a recipe you can make at home.
No-Bake Salted Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup nut butter (almond)
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 bar dark chocolate, melted
- Mix cookie dough ingredients (minus chocolate chips) in a bowl until combined.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Roll into balls or use a small cookie dough scoop to form in a ball.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a small pot over the stove on low heat, mixing frequently to prevent burning.
- Once it’s melted, tip one side of the cookie dough ball into the chocolate to place.
- Place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet or plate, and top with flake salt immediately after dipping.
- Refrigerate to harden.
- Keep stored in the fridge.
Recipe from @KaleMaybe, submitted by Luke Leifeld, Project Manager